We have a diverse and ever-growing list of clubs at our school. Clubs are managed by Ms. Austin, our APUSH teacher who also manages Student Government. Here are some of the lists that exist at Everest this school year:
Student Ambassadors, Student Government, Cards Club, Hiking Club, Creativity Club, American Sign Language Club, Music Club, Movie Club, Baking Club, Young Dreams Network, Alliance of Latin American Students (ALAS), Cheer, Sheriff Activity’s League, Interfaith Jewish Club, Dungeons and Dragons, Game Club
To get in touch with a club, please contact Ms. Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are some club descriptions:
* In Baking Club, students bring in their own baked treats and teach others how to bake. They share recipes and enjoy one another’s company.
* In the Movie Club, members watch a movie that the group has selected. They all watch the movie together and share their thoughts and reviews during or after the movie.
* In the Young Dreamers Network (YDN), students discuss community service options and go on service trips outside of school.
* In Interfaith Jewish Club, students learn about Jewish culture. They also bring in traditional snacks to share with the group.
* Students attend the Dungeons & Dragons club to play this famous role-playing board game. Anyone can join and learn how to play!
* Student leaders in Student Ambassadors support Everest by running the shadow program and participating in school recruitment events.
* Students attend Game Club to play fun board games like Jenga, Spoons, and more.
* In Card Club, students play fun card games with their peers. While cards are the main activity, members sometimes bring other games to play during lunch.