Summit Schools believe that every student is capable of being
college and career ready and should have access to high-performing, 21st century
schools that prepare them for success in college, career and life. For ten
years, our schools have provided an innovative, personalized education to its
students. Our accomplishments include:
- Of Everest and Summit Prep graduates, 96 percent being accepted to at least one four-year college or university.
- A world-class teaching faculty coming to Everest from the nation’s top teacher preparation programs, including Stanford, Harvard, UCLA and UC Berkeley.
- Consistently ranking amongst the
best in California, with our flagship school ranked amongst the top 100 best
high schools in the nation.
- Our flagship school being named as one of the nation’s
Top 10 Miracle schools.
- Our organization being featured in the
award-winning documentary ‘Waiting for Superman’ for the high-quality public
school option Summit Schools provide our students and families.
- Launching a personalized, blended
learning program in our schools, leveraging new education technologies to drive
student engagement and achievement.